"In my own words"
Denise is the owner of Family Journey Mediation, an agency devoted to helping families navigate the minefields, mystery and magic of coparenting through separation and divorce. Family Journey Mediation provides family mediation, coparent education and coaching.
For nine years, Denise served as lead facilitator for the Illinois' court mandated coparenting class and has had over 3500 parents attend her workshops. Denise received her Family Mediation Certification from Northwestern University and has conducted over 350 mediations since 2012.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Community Mediation Services, Board Member
- St. Louis City Pro Se Housing Mediator - Past
- Association of Missouri Mediators
- Mediation Council of Illinois
- Association for Conflict Resolution ‑ Chicago
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- National Association of Divorce Professionals
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Divorce and Family Mediation, Northwestern University 2012
- Divorce Coach, CDC Certification Program, 2018
- Online Dispute Resolution Specialist
- Family Nexus, Alberta Canada
- Equitable Solutions
SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCE
- Co-parenting Clan ‑ Moderator
- Co-parenting Collective ‑ Moderator